What it contains and how it works
Vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid)
Specially formulated to deliver very high concentrations (11% and 20%) into your skin providing normal, ageing or damaged skin with…
- Improved, revitalised and younger looking appearance particularly when skin is sun damaged or prematurely ageing.
- Lightening of blemishes and pigmentations
- Reducd signs of fine lines
- Stimulated collagen for firmer, more hydrated skin
- Greater skin protection because of its potent anti-oxidant properties.
Sincerity Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is actually coated with microscopic capsules which protect it from elements that could reduce its stability. It is therefore always fresh and also brought to you at an optimum pH with no preservatives, fragrance or colours.
This is the form of Vitamin C which is readily absorbed and utilised by the skin. Although its not an overnight miracle, results do become apparent after a week or two. After that its better looking skin all the time.
How to get the best results from Sincerity Vitamin C serum…
Cleanse your face thoroughly and dry. Massage a few drops of vitamin C serum into the areas you wish to treat once or even better twice a day. Allow to absorb in and then apply your usual skincare.